How does it work?
At Sicsic Advisory we value personal recommendations very highly. That is why we have introduced our referral scheme that rewards you for connecting us with exceptional consultants in the UK insurance industry.
You are encouraged to refer potential associates from your personal and professional network you feel would be a good fit for one of our job openings and who you can provide a reference for.
What is in for you?
When we successfully place the consultant you have referred, we will give you a reward in Amazon vouchers as a thank you for putting us in touch. The value of the voucher will depend on the level of seniority of the job.
Make a referral
Refer a consultant for an opening now by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- Before you recommend someone, you must obtain their permission to provide their personal information to us. We will tell the candidate that you have recommended them to us when we contact them.
- Sicsic Advisory will give a reward to any person who introduces an associate who is subsequently assigned as a result of that introduction.
- The recommendation must include the candidate’s name, profession, contact details (email, phone number) and the reason for recommendation.
- For a recommendation to qualify, the candidate must pass the necessary checks to ensure they are compliant and eligible to work in the UK.
- You cannot receive a referral reward if the associate:
- has already been identified via another recruiting channel or has applied for a role directly,
- is a current or former Sicsic Advisory associate.
- The reward will be paid upon successful completion of 30 fully chargeable days of contracted work.
- Only one introduction reward will be given for each new person placed. If more than one eligible person refers the same successful candidate, the introduction reward will be given to the person whose name is submitted first in line with the procedure.
- There is no cash alternative for the voucher.
- The voucher must be claimed within 6 months of the date when the referral became effective.
- This is a discretionary scheme.